Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grey's Anatomy


Grey's Anatomy makes everything okay. I was having a really hard night on Sunday and after much crying and pouting I turned on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. It was actually the Season 4 Finale, Freedom. In the first 3 minutes of the episode I felt like everything was going to be okay. I was happy again and excited about things. It gave me hope and I felt promise in my life. It's silly that such a simple, stupid thing like an episode of a tv show can change everything for me, but it does. It makes me believe. Even though it's fiction, it makes me believe in real life.

The seventh season starts on Thursday! I am so excited! It hasn't been that great since the fourth season, but the Season 6 finale was great, so I'm hoping Season 7 will be great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment