Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Relief...

"Sorrow comes to all... Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot realize that you will ever feel better and yet you are sure to be happy again." -Abraham Lincoln

"There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music." -T. S. Elliot

"Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain." - Charlie Chaplin

I am just grateful that everything bad, amazing, heartbreaking, and heartmending in the last couple years has happened. I feel such relief because I know that if one decision out of 50 was made differently I would be a different person completely and my life would be in a much different place. I wouldn't feel the joys I have felt or be as happily content as I am with and in my life today.my

No comments:

Post a Comment