Tuesday, January 10, 2012

getting through the day...

Barely, but i'm doing it. Student teaching has started! I've had one day with the best class in the world, not to brag or anything, but they kinda love me! :) I've picked up a 9:00 bed time and haven't been able to catch up on the 5 hours of shows on my dvr, but i'm excited to get started which is happening today! I'm teaching about The Bill of Rights.. SUPER COOL! I love this class because they love hearing stories and they LOVE social studies, which is pretty much my favorite subject too. They get really excited about the smallest things, which is great for me while teaching. I'm nervous to teach today, but really excited and I'm really nervous for picking up multiple subjects... EEK! But in the middle of this crazy life this song is saving me...


No comments:

Post a Comment