Thursday, February 17, 2011

tickets...

Okay, I recently (today) started my scrapbook of tickets to movies, sporting events, concerts, etc... Anyway, I've learned that I've seen A LOT of movies... It's funny cause I can tell when my bff and I weren't hanging out as much because there is a lull in movie tickets... Also, I noticed how many times I've seen 3 movies in one weekend or 3 days in a row... It's actually insane. Part of me wants to add it all up to see how much I've spent in the last year or two, but I'm deathly afraid of that number. I'm missing a bunch of ticket stubs too! AH! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites that I have been reminded of...Iron Man
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Hangover
  • The Proposal
  • Tropic Thunder
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
  • The Women
  • Valentine's Day
  • Easy A (totally didn't need a reminder)
  • Zombieland
  • The Town
  • The Crazies
Some tickets I'm missing and am sad about...
  • Juno
  • Step Brothers
  • Never Say Never (very devistated)
  • Tallidega Nights (hated it in theaters, now its one of my faves)
Best concerts EVER...
  • Jason Aldean
  • The Killers
  • Sugarland
  • We The Kings
  • Tim McGraw
And of course a few tickets to sites and plays in NYC!
Anyway, I'm very excited to have this scrapbook and be able to look back on what I spent my "youth" doing. Seriously all I do is go to movies or go bowling and I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope I can keep up with this and keep adding things to my "scrapbook" for, well, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment