Sunday, February 27, 2011

TMB the third...

Okay, so he's the first Thomas Michael Burrows, not the third, but he's the shit and my best friend! I love this kid! I've never been able to just sit and hang out and talk with someone for hours. Some people (lynds and nate) think that i'm "in love with him", which lets be honest he's waaaaaayy too awesome to not be in love with, but anyway, he's my BFF and the greatest! He MADE my birthday weekend. It would have been a terrible weekend if it weren't for Thomas! I got to hang out with him Friday and Saturday oh and Sunday! He lets me annoy him all weekend and still lets me call him my friend. Seriously best guy ever! Okay, I'm gonna wrap this up cause I'm gonna get all sorts of shit from lynds about this...

Thomas - You're the best! Thanks for everything and for being such a great friend!! I'm so excited for the weekends and SUMMERS to come!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment