Monday, March 7, 2011

blah.

Well, I didn't get the internship and I'm honestly very disappointed. I am seriously going to miss going to school with the girls that did get the internship, especially Lynds! That girl is amazing and totally saves me in class everyday. I'm going to have no one to laugh with, but I'm SO happy that she got it! She's going to be an amazing teacher!

Anyway, I am very excited to have a summer free and am going to try and save up a BUNCH of money so I can move to Orem/Provo in the fall... (yes Lynds, i want to live with you!) I'm actually having a really hard time cause I don't what to do now. That was my plan and now I have to figure out a new plan... I know it will all work out, but it's gonna be rough.

I'm so grateful for all the support I got from my family and friends and friends families! THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dang...I'm sorry Paige. You would have done great. Hopefully you can still have fun with us. We will do our best, but yes it is hard to compete with Lyndsee's greatness and funness!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it will be fun for sure still! I'm just gonna miss lynds! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete