Tuesday, March 22, 2011

dear blank, please blank...


Dear 2011,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF happened?!
Sincerely, 1985

Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about global warming. Karma's a bitch..
Sincerely, The Titanic

Dear Nickleback,
That's enough.
Sincerely, The World

Dear World of Warcraft,
Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
Sincerly, Parents Everywhere

Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely, Alcohol

Dear Martin Luther King Jr.
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream.... What now?
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio

Dear Dr. Phil,
Look man, there's only room for one fake doctor in this world and I was here first.
Sincerely, Dr. Pepper

Dear government,
Maybe if you spent more money on public schools you wouldn't have to spend so much money on correction facilities.
Sincerely, Just a thought

Dear drunk me,
Please explain why it's necessary to stick your tongue out in EVERY picture?
Sincerely, sober me

Dear bad decisions,
Thanks for making such great stories.
Sincerely, nostalgic

Dear Toddlers in Tiaras,
Send her our way when you're done with her.
Sincerely, 16 and Pregnant

Dear Dad,
I saw you watching Glee before I walked it, don't try to hide it.
Sincerely, Proud daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment