Saturday, June 18, 2011

best summer of my life

Summer 2011 is shaping up to be the best summer of my 21 years. I have already had SO much fun and I still have a good 2 months to enjoy! :) I owe most of my fun to Thomas, LB, Nate, Haley, Shaun, and Lyndsee! Actually, I owe all of it to them! I've already been to California and camping! I've hung out with my bff like everyday-BEST THING EVER! I've spent a lot of time actually earning money and working (as much as I hate it, it's been a blessing). I'm all caught up on True Blood and have played at least 7 games of Phase 1o in the last week! I've listened/jammed out to music none stop in Cooper! (by far the thing that makes me the happiest!)

Aaaaand I still have so many exciting things to come! I have 6 (potentially 7) concerts from July to September! I am planning another camping trip and possibly a trip down to Vegas! I have MANY more hours to work! I am remodeling my room and planning on hitting the pool everyday I don't work (so like 5)... I have a great friend getting married and her bachelorette party to attend! A trip to Logan to see my main girl, Haley! And of course more and more music to listen to!

The last two months have seriously helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life. Whether I'm doing it the right way is probably debatable, but all I know is I finally feel happy again and I can't ask for anything more. I seriously am so blessed to have the most amazing friends and life in the world! Oh and not to mention the cutest nieces and nephew that make everything in life worth it!


summer 2011, i love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment