Monday, June 27, 2011

room

like i mentioned before i have been painting and "remodeling" my room. i put remodeling in quotes because i'm really not changing that much, but just enough to make it different... BUT! finally the walls are painted and my big furniture is back in place... :)

i have 3 walls that are a very light gray-almost-white color and a wall that is yellow. it's really cute guys. my parents are amazing and did a fantastic job! i've also painted my head board black and i'm trying to get my mom to let me paint my dresser, night stand, and book shelf black... we'll see!

the only problem with the room i had before (beside the fact that it was the same for 10 years) is that i had my purses hanging on my wall on these really cute hooks, but in case you didn't know i have a purse obsession and yes, that is an understatement. so i am looking for a new storage system for my purses, but i either don't have enough space in my room for a shelf or drawers that will hold them or the drawers/shelves that do fit in my room isn't big enough to hold them all... I am interested in several things at IKEA. I basically just wanna live in that store. and my future home with be decked out in stuff from that amazing warehouse. but for now i need help finding something or a storage idea? hit me up if you have anything!

pictures of the finished product will be here eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment