Thursday, April 12, 2012

4TH GRADE!

UMM I'M TEACHING 4TH GRADE NEXT YEAR!!!

I got a job at Willow Springs Elementary (where I did my student teaching) and I will be teaching 4th grade (THE PERFECT GRADE)!!! I am so excited, happy, relieved, and nervous! I can't wait to start putting my classroom together! AH!

In other news... I'M DONE WITH COLLEGE! Yeah, this has been a BIG week for me. I just have to walk at graduation in 15 DAYS!!

More exciting news... I'VE LOST 55LBS! I love it. Seriously love new clothes and old clothes that now fit again! Motivation: NEW WARDROBE! I still have a lot to lose, but I am so happy with what I have lost.

I have THE best friends in the entire world, more support than I could ask for, and FIJI IN 5 WEEKS!

Wow, I am LOVING my life right now!

Here's some visuals of what's been happenin'

The cutest baby and 2 year old you will ever see, so precious.

 The love of my life <3

Nate came home for the weekend and had some fun! :)

My most favorite, blurry picture of this man ever.
Thomas and I are BIG FANS of City Creek Center and have been there 3 times already... This was Nate's first time (that's what she said) and it was so fun, minus the fact that they closed at 9, when we thought it was 10. Bust. Regardless, I loved it almost as much as I love these pictures. 
I like to ruin photos of my really attractive friends...
So we like taking pictures in the creepy underground parking lot, big deal.

Addison's Fancy Nancy birthday party! She's 4 going on 17. I'm concerned!

1 comment: