Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3.94 BOO YAH!!!

Okay, I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED! I got a 3.94 gpa!! I am so happy! I have never ever done so well in school. Like NEVER, not even in 7th grade... This is a huge accomplishment for me and I am very proud of myself, as lame as it sounds. I worked my butt off and it clearly paid off... Seven classes and I came out with six A's! I completely understand why people get mad when they have one A- now! But I am very excited and happy that I've completed the first semester in the Elementary Education program at UVU. I had a blast! I made some really great friends that I know will stick through for years. I am excited to start a new semester and I hope I can do as well again, so that I can get my crappy gpa from past semesters up! Anyway, I had to toot my own horn for a minute... I rocked the Fall 2010 semester's world!! Bring it on Spring 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment