Sunday, December 12, 2010

wanna be back here...

New York City is my favorite place on Earth. I love it! I love the culture, the food, the shopping, the people, the architecture, the history. I love it all! I hope that someday I get to live in this amazing, beautiful, busy city! I've been there 3 times twice on "girl trips" and once with my parents, Brady and Ash, and Wade. Most recently I went in October on another girl trip in honor of my grandma's best friend who passed away this year. It was SO much fun! We went to Wicked, Promises Promises, and Mary Poppins, which were all amazing of course! After Promises, Promises we waited to see if we could meet some of the cast which included Sean Hayes (Will and Grace) and Molly Shannon (SNL)... WE MET MOLLY SHANNON! (Pictures below!!!) We went to the top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center), ate at Balthazar's, and shopped in Soho! Also, my most favorite... We went to the Statue of Liberty. It was amazing! It's cheesy, but honestly seeing that beautiful amazing statue on the ferry made me feel so proud and grateful for the country I live in. It's such a symbol along with Ellis Island of the people that gave/give up everything to be here. I'm so grateful for the wonderful things in this life, especially the opportunities I get to travel to incredible places around the world like Manhattan.



























No comments:

Post a Comment