Monday, December 27, 2010

best break ever

Okay, seriously this has been the best winter break I've ever had I'm pretty sure... I've been hanging out with my friends A LOT! I've gotten to see tons of people I haven't seen in FOREVER and been around great family for the last few days! I love love love love love love love LOVE not having school... I might not be able to go back! Ah! First of all my friends are amazing! Haley, Nate, Thomas especially make my life so much fun and way too easy! I love it! We had an 'ugly sweater' party on Wednesday at my which turned into a Utah party because the Utah bowl game was on... Which they lost... badly... But we all got together and got to talk and hang out and then of course we went bowling!! So much fun!! I beat Tom once... Which well, is never enough! Ha! Anyway, Then it was all family from there and it was great. Friday we had the annual Christmas Eve party at my grandma Knight's. I am really lucky, because my dad's side of the family comes to that party too so I get to see everyone in one night! Then of course on Christmas everyone came over to our house for breakfast and presents and we got to have prime rib (my favorite meal of the year) at Chris and Tom's for dinner! Yesterday (Sunday) was Wade's birthday! He turned 30! HOLY CRAP HE'S OLD! So, we had a party for him at our house! Yes, 3 straight days of the whole family for us because of his birthday. It was really fun though! Then I got to hang out with Nate a little bit and we went and saw the new movie The Fighter. Which was really good! Mark Wahlberg was just okay, but Christian Bale and Amy Adams for incredible! I loved the movie! After that I got to hang out with Austin, whom I haven't seen forever, well since he left for his mission like almost two and a half years ago! It was SO great seeing him and just getting to talk and catch up on everything!
This week is going to be really fun too! Hanging out with my friends every night, working a little, hopefully shopping a little and of course the annual New Year's Party at Haley's on New Year's Eve!! I am SO excited! It's going to be so much fun!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment