Friday, April 8, 2011

best and worst...

week ever!

This week has been CRAZY! I have had the highest highs and the lowest lows... The beginning of the week started off terribly. I was not doing so hot and I was feeling really down, honestly the only thing that got me through was being able to bitch to Thomas. But then the week got better and better! On Wednesday my evaluator came to watch me teach at school and it went fantastic! She was such a sweetheart and gave me only but great things! She made me feel like a million bucks, which is exactly what I needed! Thank you Lori Johnson for being so supportive, positive, and giving such great advice! She came Thursday too and was just as nice! So fun to meet her! Then I got to hang with Thomas all night-SO MUCH FUN! But now I'm dragging cause 2 am is wayyyy too late when you have to get up at 7!

Anyway, tonight is going to be EVEN BETTER cause NATE(!!!!!!!) is coming up!!!!!!! I am so excited to see him! It's been weeks and it's killer not having him 5 minutes away from me! Can't wait to party with him! Hopefully this weekend only continues to be amazing! :)


Reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment