Sunday, April 10, 2011

scariest movie ever.

Seriously. I have seen a lot of scary movies and I have been pretty damn scared before, but it has been a while since I've been this scared. I literally had tears in my eyes during the movie and I'm sure I will be sleeping with my light on tonight. It was absolutely terrifying and a good movie at the same time.

If you want to be scared to pieces I would definitely recommend this movie... It's about demons and spirits (just to warn you), I know that stuff really freaks people out. And don't let the PG-13 rating fool you, no 13 year old should see this, hell no one should probably see this.

It gets a little weird towards the end, but finishes out by scaring the shit out of you right up to the last minute. Good luck... "Insidious is... Insidious"

No comments:

Post a Comment