Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goodbye

worst semester of my life...

No, seriously. It was the worst semester of my life. I had some great, great times and got a lot closer to some of the best friends I will ever have, but school wise... worst semester ever. My classes were really hard and just sort of felt pointless to me a lot of the time, so the work felt pointless, therefore I didn't ever even care about learning or want to learn. Which upsets me because I love learning. A lot of it has to do with my attitude, which needs serious fixing, but still, it was rough. I know it was rough for everyone in my cohort, too. Even though it sucked, I did learn a lot during this semester. I learned that I need an attitude adjustment. I learned to shut my mouth. I learned how to teach literacy to children. And one of my favorite things I learned was fun, interactive ways to get kids writing. Oh and the fact that I am total downer and need to be more positive. I learned that third graders tell on everyone for everything. Annoying as they can be, the third grade curriculum is so much fun!


Hello to the best summer of my life...

At least that's what I'm hopin for! I learned that girlfriends are actually a good thing! Thank you Lyndsee Brice! May 20-22: Redlands here we come!! So excited for our roadtrip! I am ready for a break from school and just earn some money, have some fun, and preferably change my life, for the better. I want to be more positive and stop letting things get to me so easily. I need to look at the good in people like I used to. I want to get back to that optimistic Paige that I was. I want to be care free, but still care for people. I want to have fun with my best friends! So excited to be living 5 minutes away from Nate again! I miss that kid so much! I just want something. Something good. Hopefully the sun, bees games, work, and a new attitude can give me what I need. Oh and a few trips to Vegas wouldn't hurt!


I want to be able to say this...

No comments:

Post a Comment