Friday, May 27, 2011

sometimes i just have to...



i am so grateful for whatever gift i was given that makes it possible for me to laugh and just about anything. i love laughing. it gets annoying for people, i'm sure, but i would much rather be laughing and smiling at the smallest nothings, than have no sense of humor.


that sense of humor is what determined who my best friends are today. we can sit and laugh at movies and each other for hours. we can literally sit and quote some of our favorite movies and have full blown conversations through it all.


i used to cry a lot, but i haven't been as teary eyed at every little thing anymore, which i am very grateful for. don't get me wrong, i love a good cry every now and then, but i much prefer the chance to laugh at something awkward, ridiculous, hilarious, scary, or sad, than cry. i was literally shaking because of a situation i was in the other day, but instead of breaking down i just started laughing histerically because it was so ironic and uncomfortable.


i am also so grateful for my friends that will laugh at these situations with me. instead of trying to console me or say the right things they make jokes and laugh at my "drama" with me. it makes everything so much easier. just laugh at rude people, awkward situations, bad jokes, scary moments, and fun times. i hope i don't ever take this laughing "problem" i have for granted because it is one of my most defining qualities.


laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment