Friday, May 13, 2011

work work work

Okay! So finally it's summer and it's getting warm outside and of course I am stuck inside all day everyday working... It's actually a good thing! I am working at ShieldZone (ZAGG shield protectors for electronic devices!) again! It's pretty weird being back here. Anyway, between SZ and Frogurt I am working about 55 hours just this week. Yeah... three 12 hour days in a row! I literally have bags under my eyes... Because of course I'm not just gonna go home after working from 9-9! I'm gonna go party with my friends! Duh! Yeah I'm really draggin, but I cannot miss out on anything this summer! I am really happy that I have the two jobs because I need money!!! Hopefully I can actually enjoy some of summer though!

Speaking of summer... I AM GOING TO REDLANDS WITH LYNDSEE IN ONE WEEK!!!! Next Friday, we are driving down to her hometown for her friend Em's farewell! It's going to be one quick trip! Down Friday back Sunday, but I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Her friend Cole is coming with us too, so it's going to be a blast! I am way excited to get away and actually be in CA, even if it is just for a couple days. Blink and JB the whole drive! CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment