Thursday, September 8, 2011

see ya, frogurt!

Wellp, I have a new employer! :) I am now apart of the U-Swirl team! Check them out here! I am seriously excited about this change! I have worked for Frogurt since May of 2009 and it's been a fun job, but it's the perfect time for a change! I have met my new GM (General Manager, I know we have legit cooperate names now!) and she seems really great! She is always so excited about U-Swirl and always excited about the new stores, which then of course makes me excited! I think this will be an awesome change and fun, new place for froyo! Make sure you come visit! We will have a Sandy location opening on Saturday and our Draper location will be closing and remodeled and open back up in a few weeks. We will also have a location opening hopefully before Halloween in American Fork! Yep, we're comin' to you Utah County! Anyway, I am excited and nervous about the new job. Cause even though I didn't have to start a completely new place it is basically a new job... Lots of different procedures and requirements, but a lot of things are simplified too. It's going to be a good new experience! U-Swirl HERE I COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment