Tuesday, September 27, 2011

vent

today was rough. i'm actually really annoyed, because i was having an actually okay day until about 3:40 ish... up until then i had gone to class (which wasn't horrible for once), gotten some hw done (also not horrible, thanks Haley), and watched some jersey shore. this is a great day for me people... then of course, the FREAKING universe had to swoop in right when it saw me happy and ruin it. ugh. i hate the universe. i hate even more than something so freaking stupid and unimportant can seriously affect my entire day. the day got better. work is actually cheering me up now. you know your bored with your life if work is the highlight. f. anyway. now that i got all that lame complaining out i am moving on to bigger and better things...


THOMAS WORKS AT U-SWIRL NOW!!!! :) Answer me this... What's better than working with your best friend?!!!! here, i'll tell you... NOTHING! I am so excited for him! unfortunately, however, we aren't actually working together. he is working at the draper location while i am stuck at sandy. it's a total double edged sword... i love sandy. it's my store. like i really love it. annnnd we are getting ALL NEW MACHINES! yes, you heard me. all new machines. i've honestly never been so exited about anything having to do with my job :) also, sandy is much smaller than draper so i get to worry about helping customers more than keeping a HUMONGOUS store like draper clean. BUT draper has all my favorite people (thomas, chels, and dan) and its gonna be cuhraaaaazy busy all the time (so fun) and its closer to mi casa. so i don't quite know how i feel about all this, but i do know i am so excited to continue working for U-Swirl. i seriously love it. i don't even mind the work. i love it. i am so happy that i love it too! cheers to being "Team Lead" at Sandy U-Swirl. COME VISIT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment