Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY! aaaan HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW, HENRY! I personally think this holiday is WAY underrated. His birthday and Veteran's day! Okay, well at LEAST Veteran's Day. I mean we don't even get out of school! What is that?! This day is specifically to remember those in the military services and have lost their lives for us, but we hardly do anything to celebrate that. Now, I'm not saying that cancelling school would help, but I am saying that we need to time to be thankful. Here are a few things I am thankful for today...
Military men and women that do the things I could never do to protect me and my world.
Family, specifically Ellie, Addy, Henry, and baby on the way! :)
Computers.
EDUCATION.
Kids!
Safety in my home, my town, my life.
The fact that I have a job (pay day today).
Mrs. Wright (my amazing cooperating teacher that has taught me SO much in just 6 days!
Especially thankful for field experience time.
HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment