Tuesday, November 1, 2011

whas happening hotstuff?!

things happen for a reason. and more importantly people come in and out of your life at specific times for a specific purpose. Chels asked me the other day (while driving from getting her TB test results, don't worry it was negative) if I think that bad things happen so that good things can happen, or that we meet and know bad people to bring us to better good people... my answer... 100% YES! There are so many people and things in my life now that I wouldn't have if it weren't for someone else, and most often that someone else was not a great person in my life. I owe a lot to the people that have hurt me the most because so much has changed from them, and usually changed for the better. Now, don't get me wrong, I really don't want anymore bad people or things in my life, but when I remember the good things that have come from the bad it makes it a little easier to get over it.

"Today is a new day. Hiding from your history only shackles you to it. We can't undo a single thing we have ever done, but we can make decisions today that propel us to the life we want and towards the healing we need." --Steve Maraboli

No comments:

Post a Comment