Friday, November 25, 2011

we went big!

Nate and I went BIG today for Black Friday. I mean big. 11:30 PM on Thanksgiving to 7:30 AM on Black Friday. Yeah, I'm exhausted, but it was a blast and I got some seriously great loot! LOVE DEALS! Got some cute clothes for school, some Christmas presents and the always necessary Bath and Body Works soaps, scrubs, and lotions. Oh and my regular shampoo that I just happen to almost be out of for like half price! Holla atcha gurrrl! Here are some of my favorite scores of the evening into early morning...

Knocked Up for $2-THANK YOU TARGET!
AMAZING buy 3 get 3 free PLUS $20 off $30 purchase. I'm stocked for a year :)
Finally bought it! only $8 for the whole season-THANK YOU WALMART!
Well of course my favorite thing BY FAR is this amazingly fun and gorgeous MK bag! Yes, I have a serious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment