Monday, February 20, 2012

5 things.

1. I'm so in love with my friends right now.
Haley Phippen- You're the best girlfriend I could possibly have. You've been such a blessing for me since 8th grade. Thank you for you sense of humor, support, and great example.
Thomas Burrows- You are amazing. I don't know how you do it some days, but I do know that you are the best friend I could ever have. I am so grateful that you live 5 minutes away and I'm dreading the day when that isn't the case. You're gonna kill it in the engineering world. You're intelligence kinda freaks me out and it's completely incredible.
Nathan Wolfe- FRIDAY. That's basically it. I said this before and I will say it again... We are music soul mates. I am so happy that I have you. The interests that we share are perfect and get me through the day. Thanks for the laughs and I'm still hoping minute by minute that you will be living back in Sandy/Draper area soon forever.
Chelsea Sampson- Daughter. I love you. You are such a great, uplifting, and supportive friend. You hate who I hate and I hate who you hate... Even if each lasts about 5 minutes. I can't believe that there are 4 years between us, because you're one of the closest people I've ever been too. I know I can tell you anything and you will be support and give me honest advice. It's hard to be that friend that can be supportive and give honest advice and that is exactly what you do for me.
2. I didn't even know it was possible to be this tired and stressed at the same time. 
Student teaching is the hardest thing I've ever done and I don't even know how I'm doing it. It is fun, frustrating, exhausting, stressful, scary, and fulfilling. Too many emotions in one day, that's for sure.
3. April. I just want it to be April. 
As much fun as I'm having with student teaching I want to be able to work all the time. I want to graduate. And I want to go to Fiji. Leading to number 4...
4. Fiji.
It's all I think about, well when I'm not thinking about school. I am so FREAKING excited. I've gotten all the information and I'm in the serious planning part and I am so ready to get away! I am also SUPER nervous. I am scared to go that far away. I am scared to go away for 4 weeks. I know a lot can happen in 4 weeks, especially the summer after my best friend and cousins graduate. Thomas- you better not leave me from May 16-June 20 kkkgreat!
5. Shows. 
I have a ridiculous amount of hours of TV on my DVR. It's actually a little disheartening. I miss my shows. So thanks a lot student teaching for taking them all away from me.

1 comment: