Tuesday, February 28, 2012

some pretty great days

In the midst of my 8th - YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID 8TH - week of student teaching I turned 22 years young! I had a pretty great pre-birthday weekend and I am going to have an even great post-birthday weekend!
Friday consisted of a pretty great school day teaching, some productive team planning, and a crazy awesome concert with some of my best friends, Nate and Tracey! 

We The Kings played an acoustic set, because their drummer broke his arm... It was slightly disappointing, but they are still my favorite! They are seriously hilarious on stage!

Mayday Parade was AMAZING! They are so great live. Seriously, he sounds exactly the same live as on album. Love it!



It was so much fun minus the crazy annoying bitches in the crowd! I don't think there is anything that I hate more than crowd surfing or guys pushing each other around in a circle in the middle of the concert. Regardless, the music was amazing and I am in love with rock stars once again.

Next came Saturday, which was pretty boring at work until 6 when I got to go and cater a wedding with Thomas, my best friend in the entire world. It was hilarious. We had these weird little yogurt machines and we were just serving people yogurt and then had to clean up all this crap, but all in all it was actually really fun just because he is always fun! After the wedding we went to dinner and then we literally sat in our separate cars, parked next to each other, and just talked to each other through the window. Hahah! I loved every second of it!

Yesterday was my birthday! I was kinda dreading it cause I had to go to school and I had an evaluation... BUT I totally rocked my lesson and got great scores on my eval, which totally made my birthday! Later I went to This Means War with my mom, Aunt Chris, Emily, and Crystal. That movie is way funny and um... These guys... I could star at them allllllll day... Happy Birthday to Me! 
THEN, and this is the best part really... Thomas came over and we just got to talk and hang out and it was so fun! He brought me a card and present and brought me the present Chelsea got me... Let me just say... I have the best friend's in the entire world. Chels got me these suuuuuuper cute, suuuuuuper awesome stickers and this awesome picture of us! Annnnd I'm making Thomas go with me shopping with the gift card he got me to Nordstrom! Love that guy! I've already got a few things in mind....


Just saying... I am so ready for this weekend! I'm going to Lumpy's with my cousins and friends and then Saturday Thomas and I are going out again! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment