Sunday, February 5, 2012

appropriate music for 5th graders

is basically impossible to find. Especially for my class. Especially around Valentine's Day. All the girls are all smitten and blah blah blah about who they like so I had to avoid all the songs that talk about anything to do with love, which I don't know if you know this, is like every song ever written. BUT I did come up with some good songs after about an hour of looking up lyrics and going through my iTunes library. Oh and thanks to this lovely site right HERE. Anyway here's what I came up with...

1. Count on Me - Bruno Mars
2. Let the Good Times Roll - The Cars
3. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
4. I Want Something That I Want - Grace Potter and Bethany Joy Galeotti (Tangled)
5. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
6. Firework - Katy Perry
7. Learning to Fly - Tom Petty
8. Good Times - Tommy Lee
9. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
10. Help! - The Beatles
11. I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction
12. Celebration - Kool & the Gang
13. We Are One Tonight - Switchfoot
14. Upside Down - Jack Johnson
15. Who Says - Selena Gomez & the Scene
16. Bad Day - Daniel Powter

If you have any ideas PLEASE write me a comment or email me at paige.mantle.27@gmail.com. I WOULD LOVE YOUR HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment