Monday, May 14, 2012

besfren

I wouldn't be the same without this man and I am probably going to die in Fiji because I haven't gone more than 2 weeks without talking to him in the last 3 years. So 4 weeks might just be the end of me. Regardless I know we will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be best friends no matter where we are or what tries gets in the way. 
Some recent fotos of the fun times with this attractive person...




 Please excuse Tracey's finger :)

Thomas, no matter what happens, what crazy shit I do, how far away we get from each other, I have no doubt that you will always remain to be my very best friend. I know that I will always be there for you when you need anything at all. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I honestly don't know what or where I would be without you. Thank you for your unconditional support and love. I can't tell you how much I value your opinion and how much your opinion of me matters. I cannot wait to continue to party with you when I get back from Fiji. I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment