Thursday, May 10, 2012

Celebrity Post

Since they finished school I have spent basically every waking moment with Thomas and Nate. I love them! I have had so much the last week with these guys! I am currently with Nate and he will be "Celebrity Posting" on this here blog.

Boo yea!!!!! Hello followers of Paige!!! Isn't she great? Well, we can all agree that the answer to that is yes. I have been following the real life of Paige Mantle way before blogging even existed and I love it! However, Paige has decided that she will leave the one that she loves (me not Thomas) to go to some dumpy island on the other side of the planet called Fiji. Lame I know but honestly it kinda awesome. I have been trying to fit my own body into a carry on suitcase in order for me to travel with her but I have to sadly report that I have not had very much luck, but I will have Paige keep you posted because she blogs and I don't. Anyways, I hope you have all learned something today and don't forget to get your pets spaded or nuder!

Peace out BITCHEZ!

Yes, is it a problem that I love that man?! Here are some recent pictures of my manly men... 












No comments:

Post a Comment