Sunday, July 29, 2012

daydreaming my life away

I've been doing a lot of daydreaming lately. It's actually unhealthy and I hate it, but then at times I really love it. I love trying to picture what my life could be like in a month from now or a year from now or five years from now. Obviously people in my life today have an affect on my daydreams, but it is nice to dream about not knowing anyone, dreaming of having all new people in my life... Daydreaming is refreshing and frustrating all at the same time. It can be exciting and it can also be disappointing. I think I let my daydreams mean too much to me, so I get a little disappointed from time to time. Which, let's be honest, is just life disappointing me, because I'm not getting what I want... Who knows, maybe daydreams can come true just like dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment