Wednesday, July 18, 2012

my friends are moving...

so i made a new mix.
when life sucks i turn to music, which is exactly what i did when i got back from fiji and had minor meltdowns like 17 times a day. can you really blame me with all of the adult things that are happening in my life? my career is kicking off, yes i said career. Thomas is moving to effin Vernal for his career!  There's that word again... Nate is going back down to Cedar for school with the three jobs he has because everyone wants that guy. awesome right?! Right, but also not awesome for me because one of these ridiculous money paying gigs is taking up every single weekend of his, so who knows when i'm gonna see him!
i'm basically turning to music because my friends are so successful... wait, am i complaining? oh my bad.

Your success is ruining my weekend.
1. Roll With the Changes - REO Speedwagon
2. The Motions - Dashboard Confessional
3. Runaways - The Killers
4. Eyes Wide Open - Gotye
5. The Motto (feat. Lil Wayne) - Drake
6. Talk That Talk (feat. Jay-Z) - Rihanna
7. Up All Night - Alex Clare
8. You Are the Best Thing - Ray LaMontagne
9. Summer Days - Phoenix
10. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. One Thing - One Direction
12. Priceless - Mayday Parade
13. The Reeling - Passion Pit
14. Where Have You Been? - Rihanna
15. Scream - Usher
16. Campus - Vampire Weekend
17. Slave to the Music - James Morrison
18. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems - Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment