Monday, August 22, 2011

3:42 am

As depressing as it is Summer 2011 is basically over. Even though I don't start school for another week its just over cause everyone else started today... But don't you worry I went out with a bang!! The last weekend of summer was awesome! I hung out with the one I spent the entire summer with, my bff, TMB the third! I went and celebrated Courtney May's 21st birthday with my friends and family and that was after I saw Sugarland in concert with my new bestie Chels, and her bestie JT! Awesome people! My brother, father, and crystal and her mom all saw Jenn Nettles and Christian rock USANA on Saturday with me!

On Sunday I got to watch True Blood with my second family the Burrows, went hot tubbing, and of course watched a movie with my best friend. Then we finished out one of the best summers of my the same way I started it... Listening to ADELE at 3:42 AM in Thomas's driveway!

I will forever miss Summer 2011 and all the good times! Bring it on Fall 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment