Monday, August 1, 2011

8-1-11

...Might as well be 6-6-6 because the only thing that can be compared to the fact that it is August 1st is Satan himself.
How upset am I that it is already August? Well I went to sleep last night just assuming the sun wasn't going to rise today. It is actually pretty cloudy outside... Coincidence? No way!

I made a post about how amazing this summer was going to be in May... And almost every expectation has been filled and even more so than I thought. The only problem is I feel like I wrote that post last week.

This has been one of, if not the, greatest summers I have had, but of course along with all the fun and bliss it went by so screaming fast I feel like I missed it all.

I think I am so sad about this summer ending because this is the first time in my life that I am dreading school. I have always loved starting a new school year, but this year it is the last thing I want to do. I don't want the responsibilities of homework, group projects, paying for school, and everything else that comes with it. I want a carefree summer with my friends for the rest of time.

I'm also sad about summer 2011 coming to a close because this is my last summer of "childhood".. or at least where I can have a immature job and worry about immature things... Next summer I will be graduated so I have to get a real adult job. And I don't know if you know this, but it is kinda hard to find a decent teaching job. So obviously I am totally looking forward to that search. Hah NOT!

Basically I effing loved this summer and I will continue to love it until 8am on August 29th when my perfect world comes to an end.

A big thanks to my amaaaaaaazing friends for letting me be crazy, make mistakes, and have fun with them for days and days. I love you, guys.

Summer 2011, I love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment