Saturday, August 20, 2011

concert going...

Big question...

Is it worth it to go to a concert alone?

There was a concert tonight at In The Venue- All Time Low and Mayday Parade, whom I love- and I really wanted to go, but the friends that actually wanted to go, couldn't, so I would have ended up going alone... Now, I was planning on going until my money situation became a little tighter than anyone would like, but how lame/pointless/boring would a concert be by yourself. I mean obviously there are hundreds of strangers there enjoying the music and the main reason that I think it wouldn't be too bad is because it's music... Plus, it's so freaking loud in there you can't talk to anyone anyway... But it is just so fun being with your friends and enjoying phenomenal music. So my question is this, next time should I just go to the concert, even if I have to go alone? I'd like to think I'm independent enough to handle it and have a good time, in fact I'm almost positive that I would have an awesome time, but would I be totally uncomfortable knowing that I am alone at a concert... ya know? ahh life as a 21 struggling with many different opinions, options, and problems is really gettin' to me lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment