Monday, January 10, 2011

always THE best...

One Tree Hill... The best show everr. Seriously. Okay, well at least season 1-6, cause I haven't seen the new seasons. Season 1-6 is an epic love story... About Lucas Scott and Peyton Sawyer. They go through everything together and they love each other through it all, but finally after years and years of on and off relationships and drama they end up together. Perfectly. OTH give me hope. It makes me believe in love, whether I want to or not. I have seasons 1-6 and I watch them every so often, more often than not. I just started season 3 today and it's amazing. This part of the series is when Haley gets back from her music tour and she's trying to get Nathan (her husband) back after she basically left him. Lucas and Brooke (Peyton's best friend) start dating again. And Peyton meets her birth mother.
Each episode begins and ends with someone on the show giving an introduction or well, a meaningful thought, if you will. These are usually the inspiring moments of the show. Here are some of my favorites...

"You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they're happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it. God, I love this game." --Nathan Scott

"You ever heard the expression 'The best things in live are free.' Well that expression is true.' Every once in a while, people step up they rise above themselves sometimes they surprise you and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard but if you look close enough, you can find hope in the words of children, in the bars of the song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back." --Nathan Scott

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 470 million, 818 thousand, 671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls, and sometimes all you need is 1." --Peyton Sawyer

"Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart." --OTH Cast

"I have this dream where we're back in the hotel room, and you propose to me, and every single time, I say yes."-- Peyton Sawyer

I love One Tree Hill. Every time I watch it I feel inspired. I feel like I can accomplish things. I can move on from the bad and start with the good. I feel like I don't need a relationship or a boy in my life, but it can just happen. It's lame and cheesy, but it's true. Bad break-up? In a fight? Feeling alone? Watch OTH. It will give you hope.




Married in high school... "Always and forever"

Nice try Brooke...

Good one Peyton...


Crashing the prom...

"It's you Peyton! When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me... It's you!"

Nice try Lindsey, you almost had him...

The happy ending... finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment