Wednesday, January 5, 2011

whoa!

Well, today was the first day of school for me.. 8 am sucked by the way. But I LOVED seeing all my girls and kinda catching up, while getting in trouble for talking.. whoops! As always, the first week of school is stressful and, well, for me its exciting. I feel like I get a fresh start whenever a new semester starts. I was especially excited for this one because last semester's grades turned out to be quite the win for me. I hope I can do as well this time... Today was stressful for sure! I hate it how professor go over ALL of the assignments for the whole semester in one day... usually in about an hour. It freaks me and everyone else out, plus their just going to have to explain it all again when the assignment is actually due. My brain just like overloads with all of this crap and it just stresses me out so after about 20
minutes of freaking out I just checked out of the whole discussion... Probably not good, but I just can't take it!

This week is a big week for me in other ways. Last week... Super stressful cause I'm a freak and worry about things that are pointless and well to be honest completely out of my control. But those few issues are gone now! It's a good and bad thing, but mostly good cause now I can just freak out about school and nothing else. Woo!

I am however very sad because my best friend in the WHOLE WORLD, Nate, moved down to Cedar on Saturday... January 1st.. Yeah happy friggin new year... He
's going to SUU and I hate it! Haha! It's great that he gets to move out and have some fun at school, but I miss him A LOT and its been like barely 5 days. Ha! BUT the upside is when Nate moves back and saves money, which I am currently trying to do, we are gonna get an apartment together and party all the time! YES!! And this gives me an excuse for a road trip every now and then! Which I LOVE even if it is to Cedar City... Anyway, here's a little "blog" cheers to my best friend Nathan Oliver Wolfe! Live the dream man! I'll see ya in a few weeks!

Nate and I at the Bee's game (a long time ago)


A little dedication to one of the greats...
Champ Kind: The bottom line is you've been spending a lot of time with this lady, Ron. You're a member of the Channel Four News Team.
Ron Burgundy: That's a given.
Champ Kind: We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being *near* you. I miss your laugh!
Champ Kind: I miss your scent.
Champ Kind: I miss your musk... When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!
Brian Fantana: Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment