Thursday, January 13, 2011

happy friggin new year!

Well, just so everyone knows... My friends are the best!! I know everyone says that, but seriously my friends are the best! This Christmas break was so great! We had a blast! I got to see tons and tons of people I haven't seen in forever. Anyway, you already heard about break, but New Year's was pretty bitchin! We had the annual party at Haley's of course and we just hung out playing poker and pool and we rocked out on RockBand! It was so much fun even till driving home at 4am when it was 1 degree outside screaming in my car with Thomas! I am very excited for this year! There have already been new adventures and new friends made and I can't wait for it to continue! So here are the last moments of my 2010...

My boys... They love Beaver (Mountain)!


Bowling of course! Love these two!!

The Ugly Sweater/Utah Game Party!

Jeff, Haley, Me, Dan-Love having these boys back!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment