Wednesday, December 21, 2011

10 in 10

Okay, I saw this on this amazing blog HERE and I really like the idea. She did "12 before 12" cause she started hers yesterday, but I'm going to do mine 10 in 10... 10 things I want to complete in the 10 days before 2012... Here is goes...

-ONE-
Completely fill my writer's notebook. ALMOST DONE!
Already bought my new one for 2012... 
(Mine is just a little different from this one, but I couldn't find the exact picture)

-TWO-
Finish Season 8 of One Tree Hill. "The Final Season" starts on January 11th! 


-THREE-
Write about 2011 on my blog and put it in my 2011 notebook.
See 2010 here.

-FOUR-
Make these festive holiday snickerdoodles! Preferably with Thomas, Lauren, and Nate!
Thank you, Pinterest.

-FIVE-
Make a list of resolutions for 2012. I haven't actually sat down and made real resolutions because I feel like I never accomplish them, but I am aiming to make some goals that are realistic and will help me feel more fulfilled in 2012 than I have in 2011. Also, I saw on the Kristin Danielle blog a picture of resolutions framed... I love that idea. Have them out in view as a reminder of my goals.

-SIX-
Watch The Help with Lauren and Thomas.
They haven't seen it yet!! CRAZY!

-SEVEN-
Finish reading one, just one, book. I went to the library and picked up about 7 for Christmas break, but of course I haven't gotten to them except for the first 10 pages in each... A resolution of mine is to read all of the True Blood books in 2012 so that's number one on my list.

-EIGHT-
Accomplish one craft... I am obsessed with Pinterest and find all these awesome crafts, but I haven't done one yet... 

-NINE-
Take a walk, even though it's cold, at night through a neighborhood to see the lights. 
If I chicken out... Drive through the neighborhood. Hopefully I'll find a Griswold house!

-TEN-
Take pictures with friends and family!
Oh and listen to nothing but Christmas music until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment