Tuesday, December 20, 2011

good things

I'm feeling pretty positive lately. I don't know if it's my never ending obsession with pinterest and all things amazing on that beautiful site or if it's that I saw my adorable niece last night at the mall. It might be that I spent the whole weekend with my best friends (Haley, Nate, and Gabe were in town). Or it could just be the Christmas spirit that's all over the place! Seriously, working at the mall during the holidays is just like living in Santa's workshop. Whatever the reasons maybe I am loving today. Weird cause I've been working since 9 and don't get off till 4 while I'm sick, but I'm just feeling pretty fantastic.
Today is a good day. 
There is a lot of potential for tonight to be great and I'm excited about it. There very well could be an ugly sweater party in my near future as well as the viewing of my favorite Christmas movie, Home Alone. Regardless, I'm going to be with Thomas and Nate and it's going to be great.
Okay, I'm done with the bragging of how awesome my life is I just wanted to remember how good today feels. I'm happy :) There's no particular reason, but I'm content and I love it.



pictures via bippityboppityboo
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment