Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy birthday, Thomas!

Man, all I have to say is December 13th is the best day! I loved today! Celebrating my best friend's birthday was SO much fun! We got to relax and just talk, which we haven't done forever since school has taken over our lives (especially his). We went to Brio Tuscan Grille at Fashion Place Mall and it was DELICIOUS! Seriously sooooo good! The service was amazing (ask for Zach when you go) and the food was ridiculous! So good! And we ended the night with Horrible Bosses, one of my favorites... Jennifer Aniston is freaking hilarious! Oh and not to mention the mini celebration we had right at midnight with a single "Happy Feet" cupcake and some $1 MacDonald's drinks! LOVE LOVE LOVE TODAY! Thank you Janet and Mike Burrows for raising an amazing son! And thanks Thomas for being my very best friend! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment