Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gasoline Rainbows

While watching some YouTube videos I came across one with Sophia Bush on Chelsea Lately talking about OTH and a charity album they released so of course I went and downloaded it immediately cause let's face is the music of One Tree Hill is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes... Anyway, it is an AMAZING album and I think everyone should go download it RIGHT NOW :)


Gasoline Rainbows
Gasoline Rainbows by Amy Kuney
Armistice by Pheonix
40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Moth's Wings by Passion Pit
There's No Secrets This Year by Silversun Pickups
At the Bird's Foot by City and Colour
The Connoisseur of Great Excuse by Damien Rice
Bloodbuzz Ohio by The National
Tighten Up by The Black Keys
Let the Time Roll By by Onward, Soldiers
Floating Vibes by Sufer Blood
Mama Taught Me Better by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
I Can Change by LCD Soundsystem
Cousins by Vampire Weekend


I love, love, LOVE all of these songs!
Also, just a couple more amazing songs are Down by Jason Walker and The Mess I Made by Parachute. 
Get them! Get them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment